《星际争霸2自由之翼》全过场动画台词一览

明天更美好(A Better Tomorrow)

风君子博客

剧情视频

台词一览

  吉姆·雷诺:50年来,没人能成功的逃出新福尔松……可我们一个下午就把它攻破了。
  Jim Raynor :Fifty years and no-one’s ever escaped from New Folsom… but we broke it open in an afternoon.

  马特·霍纳:真不敢相信我们成功了。
  Matt Horner :I can hardly believe we pulled it off.

  加布里埃尔·托什:你们干的很好。剩下就交给我和我的人吧,我们会干掉蒙斯克,再把他的帝国夷为平地。
  Gabriel Tosh:You guys did good. Now me and my spectres’ll finish the job, we’ll kill Mengsk and burn his Dominion to the ground.

  马特·霍纳:推翻蒙斯克只是开始。我们要创造更美好的未来。
  Matt Horner :Overthrowing Mengsk isjust the start. This is about building a better tomorrow.

  马特·霍纳:你看不见吗?我们释放了因质疑蒙斯克的专制而入狱的科学家、哲学家和自由思想家。这才是最大的胜利。
  Matt Horner :Don’t you see? We just released every scientist, philosopher, and free thinker that ever challenged Mengsk’s rule. That was our real victory today.

  加布里埃尔·托什:你怎么那么天真?也许明天就会有个新的蒙斯克,这种人什么时候都有。你那伟大,璀璨的未来梦只不过是一厢情愿。
  Gabriel Tosh:You really that naive?Tomorrow there’ll be a new Mengsk and another one after that. Your great,shining dream of the future is just an illusion.

  吉姆·雷诺:你这么悲观还来这而儿干吗,托什?你能从中得到什么?
  Jim Raynor :So if it’s all so bleak why are you here, Tosh? What do you get out of all this ?

  加布里埃尔·托什:和你一样,兄弟!蒙斯克不死,我就不会罢休。
  Gabriel Tosh:Same thing as you,brother! I don’t quit till Mengsk is dead.

  马特·霍纳:复仇不是重点。我们为自由而革命。
  Matt Horner :Vengeance doesn’t factor into this. Our revolution’s about freedom.

  吉姆·雷诺:明天会更美好的,马特。
  Jim Raynor :You’ll see that better future, Matt.

  吉姆·雷诺:但不属于我们。
  Jim Raynor :But it ain’t for the likes of us.

Published by

风君子

独自遨游何稽首 揭天掀地慰生平

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注