请帮我翻译一段话,谢谢,务求准确。
服务员:晚上好,请问你有预定吗?
Waitress: Good evening! Have you made a reservation?
1:是的,我的名字的钟小姐。
Yes. I am Zhong (英语中一般不用小姐/先生称呼自己)
服务员:有了,一张两个人的桌子,靠近窗户。请来这边。
1:谢谢。
I see. A table for two, near the windwo. This way, please.
(2为1的朋友)
1:这是间不错的餐馆,我在杂志上看过它的介绍。
This restaurant is terrific. I've read about it in a magazine.
2:太好了,我很期待。
It's not bad. This is what I have expected.(我很期待,这句话有点不知所云哦)
服务员:就是这里了,请坐,小姐。这是餐牌。
Here we are. Sit down, please. And here is the menu.
1:好的,我先看看,你想吃什么呀,2?不要和我客气,我们这么久没见了,这餐饭就让我来付帐吧。
Thanks. Let me see. What would you like to have? Please don't stand on ceremony. I haven't seen each other for ages. The dinner is my treat.
2:放心吧,我不会和你客气的,我先看下餐牌。
Thanks. It's so nice to be with you again. Let me have a look at the menu.
(过了一会)
服务员:请问你现在点餐了吗?
Are you ready to order now?
1:你先点吧。
You go first.
2:好的,我要一个例餐就好了。
ok. I'll have a regular meal.(例餐是什么意思啊?)
1:我和她一样。
I'll have the same.
服务员:好的,请稍等。
Ok. Please just wait for a moment.
(1和2在吃饭中聊天)
1:你觉得这家餐馆的饭菜怎么样?
2:味道还真不错。
How do think of the food here?
It is really delicious.
1:这次来这里,是玩还是工作啊?
2:这次我是来开会的,随便一起玩了,这几天你做我的向导如何?
Are you here to enjoy yourself or on a business trip this time?
I am here for a conference, but we can enjoy ourselves together. Will you be my guide these days?
1:没问题!要不要再要些东西吃?
No problem. Would you like to have more?
2:好的,再要一份汤吧。
yes, How about a soup?
1:那就来一份这里最著名的汤了。
Then let's enjoy the most famous soup here.
2:谢谢你请我吃饭。
1:客气什么,以后我去你的城市你也请我不就好了。
Thank you for the dinner.
Forget it. You'll have a lot of chances to be my hostess.
2:哈哈,可以啊,来我家吃吧,随便你吃。
I look forward to meeting in my city. I'll take you to my home, and you can eat to your heart's content.
有些地方有点修改.
以上就是与陈涵易算命准不准以及陈涵是啥的相关内容,也是关于请帮我翻译一段话,谢谢,务求准确。的分享。看完陈涵易算命准不准一文后,希望这对大家有所帮助!